We are committed to providing you with a great shopping experience while also safeguarding your privacy.
We may collect and store the following types of information from visitors to the Site:
(a) information about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, page views)
(b) your email address and other personal information provided by you when registering on our Site
(c) information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters
(d) information relating to any purchases you make of our products and/or services including the products being ordered, your name, address, telephone number, email address and card details
(e) information that you post to our Site for publication on our comments section or other feedback sections of our Site (including your user name, your profile pictures and the content of your posts)
Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
Using personal information:
We may use your personal information to:
(a) Administer our Site and business
(b) personalize our website for you
(c) Enable your use of the services available on our Site
(d) Send you products purchased through our Site
(e) Supply to you services purchased through our Site
(f) Send statements, invoices and payment reminders to you, and collect payments from you
(g) send you marketing materials and non-marketing commercial communications
(h) Send you email notifications that you have signed up for
(l) Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our Site
(m) Keep our Site secure
If you wish to discontinue email correspondence at any time, simply click ‘unsubscribe; link included in every email we send, or contact us by sending an email message to: email@example.com
- We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
- Please note that we shall monitor all discussion forums on the Site and have the right to remove any offending or threatening messages posted by visitors to our site.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We will share information with our payment services provider only to the extent necessary for the purposes of processing payments you make via our Site, refunding such payments and dealing with complaints and queries relating to such payments and refunds
Disclosing personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, professional advisers, agents, or suppliers if such disclosure is reasonably necessary to meet the objectives set out in this policy.
We may also disclose your personal information to the extent that we are required to do so by law or in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings or to exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention)
Security of personal information
- We will take all reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
- All electronic financial transactions entered into through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others and will not be liable for such use and misuse of information by other.
Third party websites
Our Site may includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites. However we have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
Change to this policy
Data Controller and Owner
Inzuki Designs LLC, firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of Data collected
Among the types of Personal Data that this Application collects, by itself or through third parties, there are: Cookie and Usage data.
The Personal Data may be freely provided by the User, or collected automatically when using this Application.
Failure to provide certain Personal Data may make it impossible for this Application to provide its services.
Users are responsible for any Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Application and confirm that they have the third party’s consent to provide the Data to the Owner.
Mode and place of processing the Data
Methods of processing
The Data Controller processes the Data of Users in a proper manner and shall take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the Data.
The Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, the Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of the site (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of these parties may be requested from the Data Controller at any time.
The Data is processed at the Data Controller’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved with the processing are located. For further information, please contact the Data Controller.
The Data is kept for the time necessary to provide the service requested by the User, or stated by the purposes outlined in this document, and the User can always request that the Data Controller suspend or remove the data.
The use of the collected Data
The Data concerning the User is collected to allow the Owner to provide its services, as well as for the following purposes: Analytics and Interaction with external social networks and platforms.
The Personal Data used for each purpose is outlined in the specific sections of this document.
Detailed information on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
- Analytics : The services contained in this section enable the Owner to monitor and analyze web traffic and can be used to keep track of User behavior.
Google Analytics (Google Inc.):
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google utilizes the Data collected to track and examine the use of this Application, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services.
Google may use the Data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Personal Data collected: Cookie and Usage data.
Interaction with external social networks and platforms
- These services allow interaction with social networks or other external platforms directly from the pages of this Application.
- The interaction and information obtained by this Application are always subject to the User’s privacy settings for each social network.
- If a service enabling interaction with social networks is installed it may still collect traffic data for the pages where the service is installed, even when Users do not use it.
- Facebook Like button and social widgets (Facebook, Inc.)
- The Facebook Like button and social widgets are services allowing interaction with the Facebook social network provided by Facebook, Inc.
- Personal Data collected: Cookie and Usage data.
- Twitter Tweet button and social widgets (Twitter, Inc.)
- The Twitter Tweet button and social widgets are services allowing interaction with the Twitter social network provided by Twitter, Inc.
- Personal Data collected: Cookie and Usage data.
- Pinterest “Pin it” button and social widgets (Pinterest)
- The Pinterest “Pin it” button and social widgets are services allowing interaction with the Pinterest platform provided by Pinterest Inc.
- Personal Data collected: Cookie and Usage data.
Additional information about Data collection and processing
The User’s Personal Data may be used for legal purposes by the Data Controller, in Court or in the stages leading to possible legal action arising from improper use of this Application or the related services.
The User declares to be aware that the Data Controller may be required to reveal personal data upon request of public authorities.
Additional information about User’s Personal Data
System Logs and Maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, this Application and any third party services may collect files that record interaction with this Application (System Logs) or use for this purpose other Personal Data (such as IP Address).
Information not contained in this policy
More details concerning the collection or processing of Personal Data may be requested from the Data Controller at any time. Please see the contact information at the beginning of this document.
The rights of Users
Users have the right, at any time, to know whether their Personal Data has been stored and can consult the Data Controller to learn about their contents and origin, to verify their accuracy or to ask for them to be supplemented, cancelled, updated or corrected, or for their transformation into anonymous format or to block any data held in violation of the law, as well as to oppose their treatment for any and all legitimate reasons. Requests should be sent to the Data Controller at the contact information set out above.
This Application does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
To determine whether any of the third party services it uses honor the “Do Not Track” requests, please read their privacy policies.